We are an attorney-owned & managed title agency that stands out from others in our industry by providing genuine, professional services to the communities in which we live and work. We provide a variety of services for realtors, lenders, buyers, and sellers, all with excellent communication, streamlined processes, and dedicated team members.
Our experienced staff at BesTitle Agency particularly enjoys the challenges and intricacies of commercial transactions. With the combination of extensive legal experience between our in-house attorneys and affiliated law firm, Edwards, Klein, Anderson & Shope, LLC, our commercial title resources are a source of pride in providing the legal expertise required to manage your client’s most valuable investments.
Our selected commercial real estate team focuses on the details to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Market trends – We remain up-to-date with current market trends in commercial real estate, including vacancy rates, absorption rates, and rental rates to better understand the needs of our clients and provide more accurate and informed advice.
- Property types – Commercial real estate encompasses a variety of property types, including office buildings, retail centers, industrial parks, and multifamily apartment buildings, and we are familiar with the unique challenges and legal requirements of each property type.
- Zoning and land use – We understand local zoning and land use laws that can affect commercial real estate transactions and are able to assist buyers and sellers navigate these regulations to ensure that the transaction complies with local regulations.
- Due diligence – Our team conducts extensive title searches to identify any defects or liens on the property and assists in reviewing the applicable documents, such as leases, zoning reports, and environmental assessments to ensure that the property is free of liens, encumbrances, and other issues.
- Closings and escrow services – Our team helps to coordinate the parties involved in the transaction, including the buyer, seller, lenders, and the party’s respective Counsel to serve as the escrow agent and disbursing funds only after all conditions of the transaction have been met and the transaction is finalized.
The commercial real estate team also assists in helping buyers and sellers mitigate the risks associated with commercial real estate transactions by providing due diligence services, title insurance, and other support services.
Contact Tim Jamison, COO, at [email protected], or Tom Klein, President, at [email protected], or 740.532.4444, for additional information and assistance with your next commercial transaction.