You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application.
To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
During the application process, the lender will order a report on your credit history and a professional appraisal of the property you want to purchase. The application process typically takes between 1-6 weeks.
"Very kind courteous people. Also professional and competent. Great experience. Thanks."
Ricky R. - Buyer - Portsmouth, OH
"Both offices I went to Ironton, and Portsmouth were very professional and kind. Marisa, was very knowledgeable and stayed in touch during the entire closing process. Fantastic group of ladies!"
Vera L. - Seller - Portsmouth, OH
"Everyone went above and beyond to ease our minds and get everything done. They were absolutely awesome."
Theresa S. - Buyer - Teays Valley, WV